Underage Hair dying, A couple of Oddballs clumping around in their Dad's shoes, Em's Baboon Bums and Joyful Chorus, Spending the better part of a day rearranging some pegs...
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW ANG, EM IS SO TOTALLY A CLONE OF YOU ! BUT, THAT THOMAS (WHERE DOES THAT SHORTNESS COME IN ?) MIND YOU OUR ROBYN ISN'T A TALL PERSON EITHER ! WHAT THOMAS HAS IN SHORTNESS HE MORE THAN MAKES UP FOR IN PERSONALITY.........I CAN TELL FROM THE PICS ! LOVE AUNT DARLENE
6 comments:
WOW ANG,
EM IS SO TOTALLY A CLONE OF YOU ! BUT, THAT THOMAS (WHERE DOES THAT SHORTNESS COME IN ?)
MIND YOU OUR ROBYN ISN'T A TALL PERSON EITHER !
WHAT THOMAS HAS IN SHORTNESS HE MORE THAN MAKES UP FOR IN PERSONALITY.........I CAN TELL FROM THE PICS !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
Thanx Darlene, that he does! But those boots are really giving Emily the advantage too!
boys are slower, thats what mom always told me. Your kids are soooooooooo cute.
thanx kirky
HAHAHAHHAHAAHA - love Tommy's face in the pic with the shoes!
I KNOW!
Post a Comment