October 31, 2006



Happy Dress-up and Trick or Treat in the mall day!

6 comments:

Krystle said...

CUTE. You know I stayed home all excited to give out candy, and we got ONE person, can you believe it, ONE little tiny hockey player, how disapointing. Hope you guys had fun

Anonymous said...

HEY ANG,
WISH YOUR KIDS HAD COME TO MY DOOR......I WOULD HAVE GIVEN THEM HANDFULS OF CANDY. I HAD ONLY 30 KIDS AND MOST OF THEM WERE REALLY TOO OLD TO BE OUT TRICK OR TREATING !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE

Ang said...

Well...if you guys want to mail the rest of your candy our way...i mean, it depends on what kind you got, i like the little Oh Henrys.

Anonymous said...

I got lots of kids but I still have candy left. Can I send the Oh Henrys your way Ang.

We get zillion of kids but I could hardly believe my eyes when this man and woman dressed as doctors came to the door. "scary"

Em and Thomas look adorable

Mom

Anonymous said...

Heehee - you guys look so cute!

Anonymous said...

WISH I COULD'VE SENT YOU THE OH HENRYS.........THEY SEEM TO BE UNCLE JIM'S FAVORITES TOO !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE

Blog Archive