Thanx sista's, i know, isn't it great?! Funny thing about the cage pic is tommy was hiding in there after loading up his diaper. The whole house reeked-I'm not kidding.
Are you kidding? He fits some of his 12 mo.s pants mom! Big shirts, short pants, large diapers, adult-size hats--his proportions are all jumbled up. Remind me to delete half my comments before he can read!
7 comments:
Yay, new pics! Uncle Ryan likes Tommy's "I'm pooping" face in the first pic. He also likes the Tommy cage. :)
I love the poooooooooohing face too.
Thanx sista's, i know, isn't it great?! Funny thing about the cage pic is tommy was hiding in there after loading up his diaper. The whole house reeked-I'm not kidding.
Ang is Tommy too big for a 24 mth??
He'll be easy to train with that expression. ( no pressure) Ang I am glad you and Steve are capturing these moments.
Mom
Are you kidding? He fits some of his 12 mo.s pants mom! Big shirts, short pants, large diapers, adult-size hats--his proportions are all jumbled up. Remind me to delete half my comments before he can read!
Tommy is STILL doing the crunchy nose!
HI GUYS
THIS UNCLE HAROLD HOPING ALL HAD AGREAT THANKSGIVING
Post a Comment