All I can say is run for the hills if you see these two at your doorstep this halloween!
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAH
The best part about the last pic is if you zoooooooooom in close Clint looks like a girl hardcore, and look like Luigi "you want me to make you a pizzzzzzzza piyah
It's impossible for me not to bust every time i look at that Luigi face. I want to be right there, in that room with you trying on costumes.
Ang stay tuned for my Halloween post, hahaha We got so many great photos
I am still not sure as to who is whom in these pictures.
Lord, help us.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAH
The best part about the last pic is if you zoooooooooom in close Clint looks like a girl hardcore, and look like Luigi "you want me to make you a pizzzzzzzza piyah
It's impossible for me not to bust every time i look at that Luigi face. I want to be right there, in that room with you trying on costumes.
Ang stay tuned for my Halloween post, hahaha We got so many great photos
I am still not sure as to who is whom in these pictures.
Lord, help us.
Post a Comment