


Thanksgiving Wishes to everyone!
Wish we were at my Mom and Ruben's so that they could cook for us and I could visit with my Grandma too. Hi Grandma! Hopefully my mom's computer is working nicely and you're able to view this little video of Simon (TURN YOUR VOLUME OFF FOR BEST RESULTS!). Have a wonderful time together guys!
9 comments:
Your pictures make my days
Beautiful blanket --love the pictures. The video 9on our computer0 is similar to slow motion but no complaints I love his smile and you talking to him.
Grandma really enjoyed your blog.
Grandma says she wished we were all here together. Dido for me.
Happy Thanksgiving
I bought a turkey that can be cooked in the oven frozen.
Bring your stuffing and I'll supply the rest.
Please send a picture of the flowers Em and I planted. Em says you have the best soil for flowers. I enjoyed talking to Em. Please give the little ones a big hug and kiss from me.
Love from Mom, Ruben and Grandma
Awwww... I love the video! Uncle says "stop harassing that kid". Of course he would say that. Anyway, Simon is too cute. I love him! I finally got the picture Emily sent along with grandma and grandpa for me! Tell her I said "thank you, thank you, thank you - I LOVE it - it's beautiful". YOu are all my angels.
WOW ANG,
THAT VIDEO WAS SOOOO SPECIAL !!! SIMON IS SUCH A CUTIE.......WOW !
HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING.
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
That video was just what I needed. Thank you, Ang. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! How cute is Simon? WOW!
Thanks all, warmed by all the comments, even "uncle's", i think.
Wicked cute...dude seems to be challenging Myron and Tracey's Elijah for the title of Happiest Kid Ever in the video. Is he like that all the time?
Thanks! As long as someone's in his face "harrassing" him he is!
UNCLE HAROLD AGAIN JUST SAYING WHAT
A FINE SINGING VOICE ANG HAS. JUST KIDDING., SIMON LOOKS LIKE ONE ALERT AND HAPPY BOY
Post a Comment