November 11, 2006


good morning happy babe!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at all that hair! And those heart-melting smiles! Good Morning Simon.

Love, Cheyenne and Monice

Anonymous said...

Awwwww... wanna smooch him!

Jeremy said...

Oh my...wiiiicked cute.

Jason said...

I hate to say it, but most babies are alien looking to me. I almost never look at a baby and think, wow, that's a cute kid. Never, really, until now. That is the most adorable baby I think I've ever seen (including my own kids). Beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

GREAT LOOKING FAMILY YOU TWO HAVE. THE WEATHER MUST BE PERFECT - THE KIDS LOOK AS IF THEY ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME OUTSIDE. IT IS COLD AND DREARY IN SASKATCHEWAN TODAY. LOVE YOU, AUNTIE JEANNE.

Anonymous said...

THAT SIMON IS QUITE THE CUTIE !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE

Elizabeth said...

Now THAT is pure sweetness.

Kimberley said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a special little boy to wake up to in the morning. A ray of sunshine.

Love from Mom

Anonymous said...

Too cute

Aunt Rose

Ang said...

thank you so much everyone. i just want to suck his brains out i love him so much.

Jeremy said...

Warning! Beware of The Powell River Brain Sucker!

Ang said...

HAha

Blog Archive