Aunt-icipation!
click me!
November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(136)
-
▼
November
(8)
- Wouldya look at him? He's our beautiful nephew! Ja...
- Hands free! My favorite fashion accessory. This $...
- The girls were at it again this past weekend. Thi...
- Aunt-icipation! click me!
- good morning happy babe!
- Soaking up the November sun at the park yesterday.
- Steve toting Simon around saying "isn't he cute, l...
- Underage Hair dying, A couple of Oddballs clumping...
-
▼
November
(8)
2 comments:
You must be so excited!
Is this going to be your first little niece or nephew Ang? I can't wait to be an auntie...I just imagine all sorts of wonderful things. Obviously being a momma is good, but I see all of our brothers & sisters enjoying Hailey so much and I want to be a part of that. Make sense? ;)
It's too good to be true Amber! Like another facet of becoming a mom! Thanks for thinking of me!
Post a Comment