November 22, 2006












The girls were at it again this past weekend. This time it was all about the food coloring and getting as far away from the loud little blonde guy as possible.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you have people eating off of the dishwasher and it seems the Kraft dinner is green......is there anything I can do to help?
*giggle* Hang in there kiddo....it really does get easier!

Ang said...

Thnx Mo! Give it a year and the boys will be so busy together the only thing I'll need help with is my boredom-right??? At least nod and smile will ya?

Tannis said...

ha hah, I thought those were green beans and you were bragging about how healthy your kids eat! Still laughing.

Ang said...

laughing too! not quite eh. What i don't get is how emily really dislikes KD but happily ate it green.

Tannis said...

Our children also have mysterious and frustrating eating issues. For example Ella will only eat potatoes if they're called by any other name (french fries being the favorite of course).

Blog Archive