November 09, 2006


Soaking up the November sun at the park yesterday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww... the whole clan, how cute! Looks like some beautiful park weather for sure. Miss you all tremendously. Can't believe how big Simon looks already! Ah! I'm MISSING it!

Krystle said...

Oh My Goodness, is that a FAMILY PHOTOOOOOO???? Wait till I show Mom, she won't believe it.

Nice weather over in PR, its pouring here for the last 4 days, flooding, roads are closing...BETTER than Snow tho.

Krystle said...

I forgot to comment on your georgous smile Ang. Its one of those..."keep smiling eventually the kids will look your way n' smile, smile."

Ang said...

He's growing WAY too fast Heather.
And as for you Krystle, you're right about the psycho smile . Kind of a losing battle trying to get Thomas excited about looking into the blazing sun though.

Jeremy said...

Love that brilliant gap-toothed photo of Emily...radiant.

Ang said...

Thank-you! One of those shots that actually turned out as sweet as the real thing looked-make sense?

Blog Archive