Hands free! My favorite fashion accessory. This $75 investment feels like a big comfy hug for (hopefully) both Simon and I and has served us well these last 3 months. Highly recommend for moms and dads of high maintenace toddlers who need to rock their fussy baby to sleep and pour a cup of juice and unload the dishwasher so people have something to eat off of and...the list goes on 'n on 'n on 'n ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Who me? Complain?November 22, 2006
Hands free! My favorite fashion accessory. This $75 investment feels like a big comfy hug for (hopefully) both Simon and I and has served us well these last 3 months. Highly recommend for moms and dads of high maintenace toddlers who need to rock their fussy baby to sleep and pour a cup of juice and unload the dishwasher so people have something to eat off of and...the list goes on 'n on 'n on 'n ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Who me? Complain?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(136)
-
▼
November
(8)
- Wouldya look at him? He's our beautiful nephew! Ja...
- Hands free! My favorite fashion accessory. This $...
- The girls were at it again this past weekend. Thi...
- Aunt-icipation! click me!
- good morning happy babe!
- Soaking up the November sun at the park yesterday.
- Steve toting Simon around saying "isn't he cute, l...
- Underage Hair dying, A couple of Oddballs clumping...
-
▼
November
(8)
4 comments:
Agreed. Plus, with the camo version, nobody can accuse you of looking like a total geek...if they can see it at all, they'd have to acknowledge the inherent stylishness. I used the sling a lot, and it was so handy that I couldn't care less that it made me look like a geeky, hippie mom.
Yay! I love it!
JER, i laughed on and off for about 3 hours just thinking about your comment yesterday.
I'll save it for you Lesa ;)
Oh, glad to be of service.
Post a Comment