November 23, 2006



Wouldya look at him? He's our beautiful nephew! James Kennedy. Now all that's left is to find ways to distract these proud new parents when we meet in a month so that we can smother him too! Those first babies can be especially hard to share-but I wouldn't blame them for a second-oh that face-what a sweet, perfectly divine BLESSING!

6 comments:

Kimberley said...

Congrats on being an auntie. He is definitly adorable!

Amber said...

congrats auntie ang! what an exciting time!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO RYAN & HEATHER AND TO YOU ON THE SAFE ARRIVAL OF YOUR NEW NEPHEW.
I HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN CHECKING HEATHER'S BLOG FROM TIME TO TIME TO SEE IF THE BUNDLE OF JOY HAD ARRIVES YET !
THIS IS TRULY A BLESSING FROM GOD !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE

Anonymous said...

Congratulation-- He is beautiful

They look so so happy.

Love from Ang's mom

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE! What a cutie!

Ang..will we see you in transit through Vancouver this time? I take it you're doing the Hawaii trip this year?

I'd email you, but in the computer switch all of my email address's are gone.

:) jodi

Ang said...

thankyou thankyou to those feeling our joy!

jodi, sorting something out-- possibly on our way home--email is:
angela.plett@gmail.com
lovu

Blog Archive