May 02, 2006


Emmy and Steve made me this neat fish puppet decor thingy while I was at my KNITTING LESSONS. Yes, I have failed as a cool person to be associated with. But if you're sweet about it you might get a scarf for Christmas (within the next 30 years, lengths may vary).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M SO IMPRESSED WITH YOU ANG......LEARNING TO KNIT. I THINK THAT'S GREAT ! SO, WHAT COLOR CAN I HAVE MY SCARF IN ? JUST KIDDING !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE

Heather said...

YAY - I'd love an Ang-made scarf for Christmas! The fish tank thingy is really cool. I love it! By the way, your bra is on it's way!

Heather said...

Oh! And also some pens from Mexico that I though Emmy might like.

Krystle said...

Thats really cool. I remember making one when I was Em's age. Way to go guys.

Ang tonight....we have a date on the phone at ummmmm 9pm??

Jeremy said...

Seriously creative craftiness going on over there.

Elizabeth said...

You could knit me just one slipper or a partial scarf and I'd wear it on my head and shout your name in the city streets with joy.

Way to go. You and your family are my personal heros.

Ang said...

Okay, why don't we start with dishcloths and hopefully progress to scarves (in this life-time).

Anonymous said...

Mom will be happy with a dish cloth

Your aunt Jeanne is the knitter in the family.

She would have lots of advise

Blog Archive