May 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(136)
-
▼
May
(12)
- The game is simple really: Take out the prego whil...
- It's slowly sinkingin that we're allabout to fall ...
- Dreaminess
- I leave townfor a day and this is what Iget. THAN...
- ilovethiskid
- Tommy Bruce MarekThe funky white boy who loves pl...
- I tried to get some more close-ups but most of the...
- Pregnant, Impregnito, Preggarama, Preggie-Sue, Pre...
- We spent most of Mother's Day basking in sunshine ...
- Happy Mother's Day Mom!Love you more than a card s...
- Just slapping a few pics from this morning on here...
- Emmy and Steve made me this neat fish puppet decor...
-
▼
May
(12)
2 comments:
In camera-geekiness mode, I was thinking, "this guy must use a $5,000 camera...that's the only way to get images this amazing."
Umm...no...a $300 Canon point'n shoot. Humbling.
I don't believe it Jer. It just can't be possible!!
Post a Comment