

I tried to get some more close-ups but most of them turned out blurry.
Among mentionable fridge stuff, we find here:
A little hand-drawn Mom's Day card that my littlest sis made for me-wow!
A well-deserved certificate (that not every kid got ;)
A surprise "Prego" postcard from Heather with the words "Guess who's due in November" discreetly photoshopped in tiny letters on the jar.
A few magnets that Lesa painted for us during her last visit.
A heavenly wedding invitation from the magnet painter.
A bluebird series by Emily, coming soon to Teletoon.
And finally, a special little gift for poor Lesa and her sight for sore-eyes of a cone-headed cat that you can learn about here.
(That's her own money dude, I mentioned the price of his new tail and she had me search her room for her coins!)
7 comments:
I miss you like CRAZY
I still have the handcraft owl you made for me when you where three on my fridge and of course a picture of my two favourite kiddies.
I'm glad I kept that. Rememember "it isn't an owl"
love you see you soon Mom
I'm so proud of Emily - I haven't talked to her in so long. Just counting down the days until you are here. Lesa's invite is so cute!
U2 Krys.
Dearest Mom, i'm turning 30, it's time to put the owl on ebay.
I know Heath, it should really be in a frame.
ANG,
YOU CAN'T BE TURNING 30 ALREADY! DO YOU KNOW HOW OLD THAT MAKES ME FEEL ?
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
I know, sick eh?
30, eh? Yikes. When's the big day?
Post a Comment