Cheesy NO WAY.
ANG, I GET THE FEELING YOUR KIDS ARE GOING TO ADJUST TO THE NEW ADDITION JUST FINE. LOVE AUNT DARLENE
CHEESY? Is that your new code word for AWESOME? I'm not up with the latest lingo...
CHEESY? Have you READ my Motherhood blog?! Seriously. I love how you have mislead us all with the pink nightie on the doll...
hmm, self-depreciating can do wonders for my ego with the right people around...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cheesy NO WAY.
ANG,
I GET THE FEELING YOUR KIDS ARE GOING TO ADJUST TO THE NEW ADDITION JUST FINE.
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
CHEESY? Is that your new code word for AWESOME? I'm not up with the latest lingo...
CHEESY? Have you READ my Motherhood blog?! Seriously. I love how you have mislead us all with the pink nightie on the doll...
hmm, self-depreciating can do wonders for my ego with the right people around...
Post a Comment