Happy Mother's Day Mom!
Love you more than a card sent on time could ever say... (oopsy, in the mail)
Here are your vids as promised:
Daredevil Em.
Tommy blowing dandelions.
Um, okay.
Uh, yeah.
Ow
Can't... resist..
May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(136)
-
▼
May
(12)
- The game is simple really: Take out the prego whil...
- It's slowly sinkingin that we're allabout to fall ...
- Dreaminess
- I leave townfor a day and this is what Iget. THAN...
- ilovethiskid
- Tommy Bruce MarekThe funky white boy who loves pl...
- I tried to get some more close-ups but most of the...
- Pregnant, Impregnito, Preggarama, Preggie-Sue, Pre...
- We spent most of Mother's Day basking in sunshine ...
- Happy Mother's Day Mom!Love you more than a card s...
- Just slapping a few pics from this morning on here...
- Emmy and Steve made me this neat fish puppet decor...
-
▼
May
(12)
6 comments:
Happy Mom's day big sis. Great vids and pics
It's pookie!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You don't even know how hard I'm laughing right now!
Belated Happy Mom's Day. Lov the videos. I see many a trip to the hospital getting things removed out of Thomas's nose. Ouch!
Both of them have grown so much. Emily must be almost as tall as her Mom (?).
Love Aunt Rose
I love the videos Ang and thank you for the card "my Snoopy"
Mom
sooooo welcome.
Post a Comment