April 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(136)
-
▼
April
(10)
- Steve is my hero and my hero is Steve.
- Steve and I were caught up in a conversation when ...
- Video time!Get ready for this...the baby can dance.
- After school today, Steve and Emily took off for M...
- Video Technology:Tommy hollars "Baa Baa" at these ...
- The 24 hour Emily and Cheyenne marathon commenced ...
- On Saturday, they turned the house upsidedown and ...
- Tommy started saying "hi", well, mostly "i" and it...
- Last Sunday, Emily and I had the bowling alley to...
- I just spent the last 3 weeks slowly savoring the ...
-
▼
April
(10)
9 comments:
COOL! Printed it out to take to "show & tell".
Just shared the article with Dalton Duerksen (Steve will remember him), he is currently the Fire Chief here in the 'Snort. He was so pysched, he asked for a copy.
I love it. What a classic photo.
Dalton! That's perfect! You're the best Heather.
haha, it's SO classic!
HOLY CROW! Who are you two? Who is your family? You are secretly a crime-fighting bunch of Incredibles and you aren't telling us.
That's okay, we already knew all along.
You are the talk of the town Steve.
Good grief.
I'm just thankful for the training and the ability to work with the Canadian Forces on any level. I am very fortunate.
Thanks.
Steve.
I am impressed and proud - good job Steve!!!!!
Aunt Rose
Post a Comment