Video Technology:
Tommy hollars "Baa Baa" at these sheep through the windows, through the fence and can be heard through-out the neighbourhood everyday. It's a shame we're not actually allowed to feed them (even grass) like this, and rarely do, because both Em and Tommy really adore them.
April 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(136)
-
▼
April
(10)
- Steve is my hero and my hero is Steve.
- Steve and I were caught up in a conversation when ...
- Video time!Get ready for this...the baby can dance.
- After school today, Steve and Emily took off for M...
- Video Technology:Tommy hollars "Baa Baa" at these ...
- The 24 hour Emily and Cheyenne marathon commenced ...
- On Saturday, they turned the house upsidedown and ...
- Tommy started saying "hi", well, mostly "i" and it...
- Last Sunday, Emily and I had the bowling alley to...
- I just spent the last 3 weeks slowly savoring the ...
-
▼
April
(10)
2 comments:
I love technology
Mom
I wish my computer wasn't a piece of pooh pooh, then I could watch too.
Post a Comment