April 20, 2006
Steve and I were caught up in a conversation when we looked over to check how the young chap was doing with feeding himself yogurt for the first time. All was well except that he was sitting there face down in his bowl. A short vid for the strong of stomach, (target audience: Grandmas and Aunties). The vacant look during the last 2 seconds cracks me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(136)
-
▼
April
(10)
- Steve is my hero and my hero is Steve.
- Steve and I were caught up in a conversation when ...
- Video time!Get ready for this...the baby can dance.
- After school today, Steve and Emily took off for M...
- Video Technology:Tommy hollars "Baa Baa" at these ...
- The 24 hour Emily and Cheyenne marathon commenced ...
- On Saturday, they turned the house upsidedown and ...
- Tommy started saying "hi", well, mostly "i" and it...
- Last Sunday, Emily and I had the bowling alley to...
- I just spent the last 3 weeks slowly savoring the ...
-
▼
April
(10)
4 comments:
That was awesome. I can't believe how HUGE hes getting.
Heeheehee!
He's having a growth spurt that's leaving him half-baby, half-man.
He really enjoys his yogurt - what gets into his mouth. I love seeing the videos - Thomas is so cute even covered in yogurt.
Aunt Rose
Post a Comment