Video time!
Get ready for this...the baby can dance.
April 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(136)
-
▼
April
(10)
- Steve is my hero and my hero is Steve.
- Steve and I were caught up in a conversation when ...
- Video time!Get ready for this...the baby can dance.
- After school today, Steve and Emily took off for M...
- Video Technology:Tommy hollars "Baa Baa" at these ...
- The 24 hour Emily and Cheyenne marathon commenced ...
- On Saturday, they turned the house upsidedown and ...
- Tommy started saying "hi", well, mostly "i" and it...
- Last Sunday, Emily and I had the bowling alley to...
- I just spent the last 3 weeks slowly savoring the ...
-
▼
April
(10)
10 comments:
LAUGHING OUT LOUD! Thanks for making my day!
I've decided that I'm watching this every morning and afternoon from now on. It just makes me giggle! I had to watch it again after lunch.
Heather, you have to see the footage we dug up of you dancing with Emily years ago. SOO FUNNY!
Wow that was really funny. i laughed the entire time.Brent.
The kid's got groovy genes, methinks.
I'm glad his moves are a little less... sexual then Emmy's were at that age. I showed the vid to my dad - he had a good laugh too. He liked the diaper hanging out the back.
heehee, thanks! He's got even more hilarious moves so stay tuned!
hhhaHAHAHHAHahhhaHAAHHAHAHHAH hahah [snort] hhahAHAHHAHHAHHhaahahahh this is so goooooood!
I see no Mennonite gene - he can dance! What a great idea - adding video to your blog. Really enjoyed it.
Aunt Rose
SO WHERE DO YOU SUPPOSE TOM GOT HIS DANCING GENES ?
WAY TOO CUTE ANG!
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
Post a Comment