March 03, 2006


Tommy is so in-love with his dad, and vice versa. Whenever Steve sits down in his little corner to do some paperwork, Tommy rushes over with his arms stretched out expecting to be picked up. He has yet to be denied. They just sit there, in their own little world, visiting and listening to music, but mostly just looking super cute together.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOW THAT IS A VERY SPECIAL DAD AND SON MOMENT !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE

Ang said...

Thanks, it was so sweet the way Tom turned to me with a smile.

Anonymous said...

That is a really nice picture of the two of them.
Steve and Thomas will always have a special father and son relationship.

Mom

Ang said...

What more could you ask for hey?

Jeremy said...

w c
i u
c t
k e
e
d

...great photo...

Ang said...

ccac
ooro
lmeo
um l
me
nn
t
s
...thanks jer

Ang said...

k that didn't work.

Jeremy said...

I got it, along with the inherent sarcasm.

Heather said...

Nice pic - he just keeps getting cuter. I hope I win a lottery soon so I can afford to come and visit.

Ang said...

moi aussi.

Blog Archive