
On Sunday afternoon, Steve and Emily made a fort on the yard. This lead to a weinie/marshmallow roast and a drunken rampage from my husband with a rake. We found him in the pile of sheep poo in the morning. We are very much used to his behaviour and do not think it to be strange at all. Why?
I should stop typing now...
Um, yeah, Steve typed that while I was in the other room. So much for recording a wholesome family memory. I lost my concentration now so I'll just get to the vids...
and
Steve vrs. sheep
4 comments:
HA HAHA...love it. Although future references to Steve in his gitch should probably never be published.
Golly.
oopsy, i was supposed to delete his writing but i told him my blog needed it really bad, so it stays, for now.
Ah - family memories. That what binds us together! Sheep..........mmmmnn.
Aunt Rose
Post a Comment