March 13, 2006









Pretty self-explanatory. I won't bore you with the details this time.
I will, however, attempt to bring my blog into a new era...please click here...if you listen carefully, you may hear Tommy saying "wow" to the treetops...it's something he likes to do a lot.

12 comments:

Heather said...

OOOOOOOOoooooooooohhhhhhh!!! I LOVE video on blog! Do again! Do again!

Ang said...

haaha, i have to after that display Heather.

Heather said...

Can you imagine me clapping and squealing like a seal? Ork! Ork! Ork!

Heather said...

Okay, and what's with Tommy's hair in the bottom pic? Seriously.

Ang said...

Rather easily, yes. ;)
I brushed it and *poof*! He looves having his hair brushed that silly boy.

Ron and Wendy Kroeker said...

YOur boy Thomas is sooooo cute I could cry!!

Ron and Wendy Kroeker said...

Say hello to sweet Emily for me and give her a hug and kiss too.

Ang said...

Ah, the Kroeker girls are invading my blog. Beauty picture Wendy. Hugs back.

Heather said...

Just showed Jeanne the Thomas video. She liked it.

Ang said...

It just hit me that they never see pictures of them.

Jeremy said...

Kick-ass photo post...loved the video too.

Elizabeth said...

Macintosh no-see video.
:(

Blog Archive