This montage is priceless. A pair of lions on an all-day birthday adventure...awesome.
How would you like to write for my blog Jer?Yeah, it was the feel-good-day-of-the-year.
Umm...I do write for your blog. Don't you read the comments section?These photos look like a record of wonderful performance art.
I know, the whole thing made me so freak'n giddy. Especially on the yard when you couldn't tell who was who and their movements were synchronized.
These photos make my heart swoon. Do you see 2% Snoopy on stage in that little lion of yours?
Aw, thank-you Lesa!She's going to theatre classes soon that lucky duck!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This montage is priceless. A pair of lions on an all-day birthday adventure...awesome.
How would you like to write for my blog Jer?
Yeah, it was the feel-good-day-of-the-year.
Umm...I do write for your blog. Don't you read the comments section?
These photos look like a record of wonderful performance art.
I know, the whole thing made me so freak'n giddy. Especially on the yard when you couldn't tell who was who and their movements were synchronized.
These photos make my heart swoon.
Do you see 2% Snoopy on stage in that little lion of yours?
Aw, thank-you Lesa!
She's going to theatre classes soon that lucky duck!
Post a Comment