



Another Sunday morning Robin's session. I love the one of just Em. I waited and waited for her to finally look up from drawing and clicked.
None of us know what to think of the green lady we dug up the other day, except that she has a (comparatively) small head.
7 comments:
Did Emily draw that horse? Serious artistry there...
Who loves pics and vids? I love pics and vids!!!
Yep. She's had people comment on her freaky observational skills since before she started to draw. Noticing things that others don't. I'm just fascinated.
Sorry for the sucky vids Heath, I'll do better next time. Zippy really distorts it hey?
I loooooovvveee Emmy's hair that long by the way. It's so cute! The big-breasted doll is sort of foreshadowing of what is to come - hey Ang?
i do to. And we learned clips now so it's usually super cute.
yay boobs.
Emily has a lot of talent for her age. I hope she enjoys the path to discovering her artistic abilities.
PS That green lady is seriously weird. I think its the She-Hulk. Sorry my inner geek occasionally shows.
Aunt Rose
Well you should know all about having an artistic kid.
Someday can I see your comic collection Rose?
Post a Comment