December 25, 2005



Merry Christmas Everyone!
Lots of love and hugs to all
our family and friends.

Thanks to each of you who showed
your love and support through
some difficult times this year.

Thanks to each of you who appreciate my efforts to connect through my blog.

And thanks to each of you who love the little faces that light up our world.

This Christmas, I feel really really blessed that we have some wonderful people who truly care about us. The feeling's mutual.

By the way:
The laptop is travelling with us so if my relaxation mode doesn't turn into utter lethargy, then you'll hear from me before too long. Aloha! XOXO



9 comments:

Krystle said...

Awesome Pictures. I hope you have a blast in Hawaii, and I will see you in the New Year lover.

X's and O's to all

Ang said...

Thanks Wuver. Hopefully I'll be able to catch you on your b-day ;)

Jeremy said...

That top pic is beeeeooteeful.

Have a great trip!

Heather said...

Ang - I'll posting to my blog right next to ya!

Krystle said...

ANG...I WISH I HAD EMAIL SO I COULD TELL MY YOU MY DAY TODAY....IT TOTALLY WAS WEIRD AND UNCOOL, but I know you would want to hear every detail of it. I miss you tremendously, and I hope you guys are having the time of your life. Can't wait till your on B.C. SOIL then it won't feel like your so far away.

Krystle said...

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR...Check my blog I posted pics...

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK ANG & STEVE ,
HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME IN HAWAII.
ACTUALLY, I CHECKED OUT HEATHER'S BLOG. AND FROM HER PICS I COULD SEE YOU DID HAVE A GOOD TIME !
TAKE CARE AND TALK TO YOU SOON.
LOVE AUNT DARLENE

Heather said...

Hmmm.... still no post about Maui? Still too busy washing all of Tommy's clothes? And then all of your clothes that got dirty from Tom? Hehehehe!

Anonymous said...

Once again I am Finally Taking a moment to type in yur awsome blog... Ang your Blog is Awsome.. And I love the way you put all those real Cute picks in

xoxo
Lea

Blog Archive