
Matthew, Krystle, and Kim. We'll be off to Victoria to spend an early Christmas with the first two. Kim, however, is stuck in Ontario. I know we'd have triple the fun if she were there because:
A) She's a crazy, troublemak'n comic, but sweeter than pie. I have yet to laugh harder than I did at her ape-man impersonation she pulled off at the age of 12.
B) She has two angels that are more loved by their aunties and uncle than they can possibly know!
7 comments:
one word. Bounce
Must have been torture posing for a pic with all those presents waiting to be opened. You guys only got to see your gifts right before opening them right? The whole Santa thing?
Imagine waking up at 6am, and having ur gram tell you to wait till 730 to do stockings, then when they were done, wait till 9 for breaky....then TEAAA... then friggin dishes...at this point we had already picked our spot to sit, and by 1030-11 we started opening. It was worth it tho, I will torture my kids the same Im sure.
I'm still scarred from the Christmas I spent at your grandma's when I was 14. I'm not sure if it was songs like "Make'n love outta noth'n at all" on the 4 hour family sing-along ride down to Vic OR my life being threatened by marm and dad if I said anything that might shake you guy's belief in Santa.
I'm kidding though, it was a blast. A major culture shock from opening prezzies by myself with my mom.
Matt, you're the only one that has nothing to be ashamed of in that pic!
That Lace on Kim's dress cracks me up everytime I look at it, and her poodle hair, alright Kim. I wanted that haircut soooo bad then, the curly top, and straight bottom...HAHAHAHAHA friggin halrious. I bet dad did my hair..HAHAH
Dad wet that comb real good before slick'n it through yours and Matt's hair, i know it!
You guys are so bad this is a great picture the only thing missing was Ang. By the way Ang what do you mean the whole Santa Thing?????
Marm
Post a Comment