December 13, 2005

When Emily was sharing her exhaustive Christmas list with Ryan and Heather on the phone a few weeks ago, she suddenly turned to me and said "Uncle asked if I would like a cousin for Christmas!". CONGRATULATIONS GUYS! All I can say is THANKS to my brother and sister-in-law for taking it upon themselves to make me Auntie Ang. I'm not sure if that sounds hoaky so I keep toying with my title: "Auntie Angie" "Auntie Angela" "Auntie A" "Taunte Angelica", or just simply: "Angel" :) Heather's new Motherhood Blog contains all the nitty-grittys of a girl's first pregnancy. Things are pretty textbook so far and we pray that they continue that way. I can't wait to hug that beautiful Mama-to-be in a few weeks from now!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Can't wait to hug you back Auntie Angie! I'm SO stoked to make you Auntie, Uncle and cousins! I love you guys so, so, so much!

Anonymous said...

Ang you will make the most awsome Auntie imaginable I am sure!!! You are already a awsome mom!

Lea

Blog Archive