We just can't believe what an awesome walker the little man is becoming already. I love his recklessness and determination. He just won't give up! Why did I think that all babies were inherently reluctant to walk?! The last two days we've been watching Tommy teach himself to get to his feet from a sitting position, without any help. He kind of rocks himself onto his feet-Up Kerplunk Up Kerplunk Up, woo hoo! He's off and running (well, not running) to the next adventure. Almost certainly you'll find me hollaring after him "It's the amaaazing baaaby!!", which is probably getting old and will no doubt make running away from me his next pursuit.
December 08, 2005
We just can't believe what an awesome walker the little man is becoming already. I love his recklessness and determination. He just won't give up! Why did I think that all babies were inherently reluctant to walk?! The last two days we've been watching Tommy teach himself to get to his feet from a sitting position, without any help. He kind of rocks himself onto his feet-Up Kerplunk Up Kerplunk Up, woo hoo! He's off and running (well, not running) to the next adventure. Almost certainly you'll find me hollaring after him "It's the amaaazing baaaby!!", which is probably getting old and will no doubt make running away from me his next pursuit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(153)
-
▼
December
(12)
- Merry Christmas Everyone!Lots of love and hugs to...
- my creamy little nougat
- Matthew, Krystle, and Kim. We'll be off to Victori...
- mY sWeEt BeAuTiFuL aRtIsTiC eMiLy eLiZaBeTh
- Little boy blue has Croup. Steve brought him into ...
- All they want for Christmas is a NEW COUSIN...
- When Emily was sharing her exhaustive Christmas li...
- More wrinkley nose goodness. Thanks for all the la...
- We just can't believe what an awesome walker the ...
- 6:30 AM...Waking up to the pine scented dreaminess...
- Whenever I visit Emily's school, the kids excitedl...
- No title
-
▼
December
(12)
4 comments:
Heehee!
HA haha...this should be a poster. What a precious photo -- that'll be one of those that's guaranteed to make you teary and/or laugh out loud twenty years from now.
Ang, your blog is A+. I love this from the bottom of my toes.
Ang your son is so beautiful I cant believe he is already walking so awsome... What a sweet lil boy!
Sry it took me this long to finally check out yur blog!
Lea
Post a Comment