What a boy, hey? I love it when girls are girls, and boys are boys. Remind me to tell you about what Emery was up to the last time we were over there - such a boy moment.
Ok, at the risk of sounding like a blogvangelist, let me say how happy I am that you keep this site updated, Ang. Seriously, I know you otherwise might occasionally e-mail the odd photo if you didn't have the blog, but it's cool to feel more connected to what's happening with you guys.
11 comments:
What a boy, hey? I love it when girls are girls, and boys are boys. Remind me to tell you about what Emery was up to the last time we were over there - such a boy moment.
Recently, a couple of people asked if he was a girl! What the?!
WHAT THE...is right
More amazingness.
The incredible armless hummingbird baby is just priceless...
What the?! He is so far from a girl, it hurts.
Hee hee, hummingbird, thanks Jer.
Aunties-I'd pity the girl with a face like that! (That's a compliment Thomas!)
Ok, at the risk of sounding like a blogvangelist, let me say how happy I am that you keep this site updated, Ang. Seriously, I know you otherwise might occasionally e-mail the odd photo if you didn't have the blog, but it's cool to feel more connected to what's happening with you guys.
Ditto Jer. And I've been having a headspace hankering all day by the way.
ohhh he's cute!!
Just lookit him Move!!!! faster than the speed of the camera!!!He he
Lea.
Post a Comment