August 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(136)
-
▼
August
(15)
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNY! YOU PROBABLY THOUGHT YOU'D B...
- Happiness is finding your kids all cuddled up with...
- Hope your third day with us was as wonderful as ou...
- Thanks Mom, they're beautiful.
- Siiiiigh-mon...we're home, we're smitten. Thank y...
- Simon's are forever...Introducing Simon John Frank...
- overdue day 4 and looooooooooz'n my miiiiiiiiiiiii...
- Last year, Emily asked Steve to make her a "Tiger ...
- Kiss the birdie Tom-Tom!
- Thanks to my mom's ingenious present to Emily, a s...
- My dad died on this very day last year and today ...
- Tommy's bedtime walk to the beach Frozen in place...
- As if being seen with me in public wasn't enough, ...
- Thursday afternoonboredom buster
- She finally did it! Introducing: The coolest blog ...
-
▼
August
(15)



14 comments:
A vignette of an intrepid explorer's adventure! Wiiicked cute.
What's with the sweater? Are you trying to make our (future) kids look like hobos? Cause they're gonna. Don't teach them shame!
male plett
hahahah didn't mom give him that sweater hahahaha
hahehhahhhahhha you rock
Oh Tom-Tom - you're the bomb. Love that sweater. Hand-me-down maybe?
Krystle-that was my brother in law's comment, not steve's-we love the POSITIVELY UN-HOBO sweater. Please tell Marm to have a look at how sweet it looks with his white hair. Lucky for Ryan, she's got a sense of humour. Sounds like you and your wife will have to come to some sort of conclusion about whether the sweater will make a welcome inheritance.
Thanks to Jer for inspiring me to blog our happy moments with our kids. There's no way we'd remember these kind of moments otherwise.
Thats no hand me down Heather. Pure mom in that sweater. Its funny cause' when she brought it home and wanted my opinion I said "Steve will love it"
Ryan has no say. I want the sweater. Today he was trying to convince me at supper time that Grover was really a good name... because it's sort of like the word "groovy". Help me Lord!
Heather, I'll make sure mom puts your babe on the shopping list, and you'll be sure to get a sweather just like Tommy's
I was saying that dressing up your kid in GQ clothes and getting him to do all those GQ leaning on a log poses is going to make MY kid look like a hobo. My kid will comparatively be dressed in burlap at all times. And I was pushing Grover only as a possible MIDDLE name. Maybe after the president, not the Sesame Street character. I HATE SHOUTING.
You should come to Fair Hills.
male plett not married to ang
*Laughing Out Loud*
Heather make sure it's not the scratchy kind of burlap.
By the way congratulations I'm sure your baby will be a beautiful Plett like Steve & Angela's children .
Of course I'm not bias
Ang's mom
Hahahaha! Thanks Krystle, and "Ang's Mom"! :) You girls are so sweet. I want to have a semi-GQ kid. Although I can see how burlap would really be very convenient in many ways. I might at least try Tyvek, which is a little softer, and weather-resistant.
Post a Comment