August 22, 2006


overdue day 4 and looooooooooz'n my miiiiiiiiiiiiiiind when i'm not either watching North and South or poking through a garage sale . Oh yeah, it's getting ugly.

i just realized that steve and i accidently bought stuff that resembled our favorite people...ourselves! ain't that neat?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewwww... hope you don't have to wait much longer!

Anonymous said...

Guess you didn't have to! Hahaha!

Krystle said...

Im so excited, and I just can't hide it, Im about to lose control and I think I will see you thins weekend in PR.

I Love you

Anonymous said...

Ooh Krystle - kiss the baby for me.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS STEVE & ANGELA ON THE NEW ADDITION TO YOUR FAMILY !
DID YOU HEAR GREAT GRANDMA WIEBE CROWING ALL THE WAY FROM ALTONA ?
SERIOUSLY I AM QUITE EXCITED ABOUT " MR.SIMON JOHN FRANKLIN PLETT "
LOVE & BEST WISHES TO THE WHOLE FAMILY.
LOVE AUNT DARLENE

Krystle said...

I will Heather, and soon you will too.

Blog Archive