Siiiiigh-mon...we're home, we're smitten. Thank you soooo much for all the lovely loving comments! I couldn't wait to come home and read the "ooo's and aww's" of my family and friends. Love Ang
Hi Ang, Great pictures but the one in the bath looks like he is in a stainless steel bowl. Is he? I wish I ws on my way with Krystle who by the way left have fun this weekend take advantage of the extra hands that Aunt and Uncle love babies and will be lovin every bit of help they can give. Take lots of pictures. Love you Always and kisses to the kids Marm
6 comments:
HA haha...he looks like a pirate in that tub. Love this dude's spirit already.
Hi Ang, Great pictures but the one in the bath looks like he is in a stainless steel bowl. Is he? I wish I ws on my way with Krystle who by the way left have fun this weekend take advantage of the extra hands that Aunt and Uncle love babies and will be lovin every bit of help they can give. Take lots of pictures.
Love you Always and kisses to the kids
Marm
IT'LL QUITE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT KIND OF PERSONALITY THIS LITTLE MAN DEVELOPES OVER TIME !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
Congrats!
Simon is adorable,big brother & sister look like they think it's great. Barb
I thought the feet were Simon's & I thought holy smokes he has big feet!!! I am a sleep-deprived new mommy...I am sure you can relate!! Love you.
There's a little Gremlin in that silver pot!
Post a Comment