



As if being seen with me in public wasn't enough, my hubby and my sweet daughter have been working overtime to ease my, um, heaviness, by coming home with the neatest surprises. Last night it was the Holy Grail itself-my own Dirty Dancing. I carefully took the cellophane off, and I might have to read the back cover a few more times before opening the case or maybe even watching it or something.
6 comments:
HANG IN THERE ANG........THE END OF YOUR HEAVINESS WILL SOON BE IN SIGHT !
STEVE & EM ARE SUCH SWEETIES TO THINK OF YOU WITH THOSE TREASURES.
BY THE WAY "DIRTY DANCING" IS ONE OF ROBYN'S FAVORITES !
LOTS OF LOVE
AUNT DARLENE
Thanx Darlene,
Lots of Love back.
You gotta tell Robyn that I got the 2 Disc Ultimate Edition.
Aw, how sweet of them to bring you cute things. I'm afraid there is no one around here who seems to have much sympathy for me... yet.
Your house is such a Treasure Chest. Wish I were over there.
moi aussi elizabeth
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Cadillac allante part http://www.anxiety-lexapro.info
Post a Comment