AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... Auntie Heather LOVES him!!! I want to squish him and kiss him! Look at all that HAIR! oh my! What a scrunchy face! Love the pic with Em and Tom holding him. Wow, I need to be there SO badly. Of course, I'm totally trying to analyze who he looks like already - I don't see any Em or Tom yet though. Can you imagine me just sitting here grinning and squeaking all of this out loud??? I love all of you sooooo much... pray that it works for me to come visit with Frank & Jeanne.
Congratulations to everyone, it was so worth being woke up at 5:00 am. I wish I could be there to hold him he is so precious just like Tom and Emily. You should be so proud of your children and yourselves GREAT JOB Marmie
OK - all I can say is oh, oh, oh, oh awh awh awh awh awh. He is so amazing. Bet he smells so new baby. Men don't understand that the new baby smell is way better than a new car smell. I wish I was there so badly! He looks so sweet. We love you - give all the family a enormous hug from us and kisses. Love you Ang.
Hello Ang Dahlin' Congratulations! he is sooo beautiful. you wonderful amazing mom. i hope you and the family are doing as great and as happy as you all look. lots o love and laughter and TAN SHOOOOOOOOO
14 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN TO THE PLETT FAMILY ON THE SAFE ARRIVAL OF THEIR LATEST ADDITION !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... Auntie Heather LOVES him!!! I want to squish him and kiss him! Look at all that HAIR! oh my! What a scrunchy face! Love the pic with Em and Tom holding him. Wow, I need to be there SO badly. Of course, I'm totally trying to analyze who he looks like already - I don't see any Em or Tom yet though. Can you imagine me just sitting here grinning and squeaking all of this out loud??? I love all of you sooooo much... pray that it works for me to come visit with Frank & Jeanne.
Grandma and Grandpa Plett were just here to see the pictures. They think he looks very cute.
Congratulations to everyone, it was so worth being woke up at 5:00 am. I wish I could be there to hold him he is so precious just like Tom and Emily. You should be so proud of your children and yourselves GREAT JOB
Marmie
Congratulations Plett family!! He is very sweet!!!!!!!! Take care of yourself & give all 3 children hugs & kisses from us!
Love,
Jacqueline, Bradley & Elle
YAY! What a wonderful surprise to wander up to check e-mail and find this amazing post. Gorgeous baby...great photos, too.
Baby SIMON! I love it. Dude's gonna rock. Congratulations to all of you.
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MYYYYyyyyYYYYYyyyyYYyy!
OH MYYyyYYYYYY!
HOLY DOOLAH!!!
I just heard him hiccuping while on the telephone with you. He's as cute as can be.
Simon is now part of your little gang.
I love you, Ang.
I love him he is so beautiful--
give him a big kiss from me
Mom
CONGRATULATIONS!!
I can't wait to meet the little guy - still haven't met Tommy!
Hope you and the family are doing well.
:)shooshine
You did it Ang! Welcome to the world Simon...it is so nice to see your beautiful face! You are a very blessed child.
OK - all I can say is oh, oh, oh, oh awh awh awh awh awh. He is so amazing. Bet he smells so new baby. Men don't understand that the new baby smell is way better than a new car smell. I wish I was there so badly! He looks so sweet.
We love you - give all the family a enormous hug from us and kisses. Love you Ang.
Aunt Rose
CONGRATULATIONS!! He is adorable.
soooo cute!
Can you believe you have 3 children now?! that's awesome.. Ang, you are my hero!
:) Jodi
Hello Ang Dahlin'
Congratulations! he is sooo beautiful. you wonderful amazing mom. i hope you and the family are doing as great and as happy as you all look. lots o love and laughter and TAN SHOOOOOOOOO
leanne
Post a Comment