We had a grand old time with the Ma and the Pa this past week and it was hard to see them go.
Yay! New pics! What pretty flowers - those are gorgeous. Do they still look good?
Cool to see Frank and Jeanne hangin' out there with you guys. Great photos.
Flowers are bye-bye already Heath:( Thanks Jer. I was in their faces with the camera a lot this time. If I was a good daughter-in-law I'd actually develop a couple pics and mail them eastward but we'll see...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay! New pics! What pretty flowers - those are gorgeous. Do they still look good?
Cool to see Frank and Jeanne hangin' out there with you guys. Great photos.
Flowers are bye-bye already Heath
:(
Thanks Jer. I was in their faces with the camera a lot this time. If I was a good daughter-in-law I'd actually develop a couple pics and mail them eastward but we'll see...
Post a Comment