September 09, 2006










Power Update:
Simon is an angel...
Tommy looks plastic when wet...
Emily loves her new grade 2 teacher and finally "likes school"... Simon sometimes looks just like his big sister did... Tommy doesn't want anyone to remove his helmet... Emily is a little mommy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT POWER UPDATE ANG,
QUITE THE FAMILY YOU HAVE THERE !
MAKE SURE YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.......I'M SO GLAD EMILY IS SUCH A HELP TO YOU !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE

Jeremy said...

What a fantastic set of photos -- total gems.

Anonymous said...

Simon looks so sweet, I just want to fly out there and just hold him.
He does remind me of Em.

Love you all alot

Mom and Ruben

Anonymous said...

Is that a pic of Em as a babe? They really do look similar! Love all the pics - way to go. :)

Jacqueline, Bradley, Elle, & Ben said...

I am soooo in love with him!! Emily & Thomas look like fabulous extra help...and fun!

Anonymous said...

Those kids are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your tribe!!!!!!

Love Aunt Rose

PS Uncle Ben says one more and you have a curling team

Krystle said...

I need a Em, Tommy, and Simon fix SOOOOOOON

Anonymous said...

Ang I so miss you and the babies
mom

Ps Krystle you just have to move over Nannie wants to see them so badly

Anonymous said...

This power update is one of my favourite top 5 blog entries of yours.
Lesa