September 02, 2006









This was last weekend.
Wish this was every weekend.
Thanx Krys, Matt,
and Clint for knowing how to make our kids (and us) feel so loved. Our home is yours so come back soon!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Hi guys! Gina and I are just sitting here at Fair Hills looking at your pics! She think the picture of Tom on his toy is Billy! Heehee! Love the pics! Love you guys! Miss you!

Elizabeth said...

I'm so jealous! Look at that little peanut asleep on Krystle's chest!

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL !
LOVE THE NAKED LITTLE BIKER GUY !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE

Krystle said...

I miss you five a WHOLE BUNCH.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He is a little darling. Miss you Ang. Hope to see you somethime soon and would love to meet little Simon. Love Stacey W

Krystle said...

Your turn

Anonymous said...

More pictures please --he's growing too fast I miss you all
Mom

Anonymous said...

Your have a awesome brother and sister. Some day maybe I will get to meet them in person.

Love Aunt Rose

Krystle said...

I would love to meet you Aunt Rose.
love,
Ang's sister