Sunday morning. Just enough snow to make you feel like Christmas is coming and that it's not necessarily a bad thing. Poor Arctic Dreamer Steve, he took one look and just shook his head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(153)
-
▼
November
(18)
- Santa was busy having his picture taken with peopl...
- We couldn't believe our eyes when we opened the bl...
- Somehow the snow and the sunshine inspired another...
- Emily has envied her neighbor friend for her lion ...
- Steve takes Emily for an art and donut session onc...
- When Tommy goes down for the night, we get to have...
- Tommy's talents extend as far as making sniffing s...
- Nothing's better than a yogurt tube right after sc...
- Mom, this pic is just for you, because I know you ...
- Okay, another one just for my mom. There they are...
- At this point, Tommy's life mission couldn't be mo...
- Just up from a long afternoon nap. Tommy loves han...
- Thanks to Steve for capturing me in my happy place.
- I was digging through some of the old pics already...
- No title
- A Sunday at the log cabin. Lesa's and Jildaz's f...
- I hired this exotic beauty to help out around the ...
- Poor, poor mannequin...They can take her body, dre...
-
▼
November
(18)
4 comments:
Dear "author",
YOUARETHECUTEST
Love Ang
I clued in after I wrote what I wrote...me so SMRT
WE HAVE SNOW TOO! I'll take pictures with Jessi tonight when we go to the movies and tomorrow when we are out shoppin'.
Post a Comment