Hey you, Yes, we've wasted enough money on crappo pics that require me to pretend i know how to use photoshop. We rarely use the thing. Instead we use our trusty old camcorder and steve is starting to make these really cool family DVDs. (notice a little editing since last night on my part? this morning i thought it might be offensive)
8 comments:
Ang, is your camera even more destroyed than mine? That first photo is wonderful in a sort of vintage-toy-camera kinda way.
Hey you,
Yes, we've wasted enough money on crappo pics that require me to pretend i know how to use photoshop. We rarely use the thing. Instead we use our trusty old camcorder and steve is starting to make these really cool family DVDs.
(notice a little editing since last night on my part? this morning i thought it might be offensive)
Very cool to produce some family DVDs...I love that idea.
Editing? I think there was more text here before, but my swiss-cheese memory has long ago leaked out the contents of it.
It is pretty timeless looking. In fact, it is the first photo in a long time where I do not look like Willem Dafoe.
you
are
an
idiot
you look like angelina's jolie's innocent little sister
@$&! angelina's jolie's!!
Lesa, thanks for the much-needed belly laugh.
I actually thought of a younger Greta Scacchi when I saw those photos, like how she looked in The Player.
lesa the comedian. i look at that willem picture everyday for a giggle.
Post a Comment