Emily the Incredible, Tom the Fashion Victim, Ang the stay-at-home-mom-who-likes-it-that-way, Steve the Kaber Toss Champion, Fall Frolics, Pet Snails, A Harvest of Wild Mushrooms and Mouth-watering Tomatoes.
Hey - thanks for the pics! I love Emily as that Incredibles chick, and Tommy in his bright fashions. Wow, you sure look "wack-ed" (wicked with Menno accent) like Krystle in that photo with Tom! Crazy!
Did you eat those 'shrooms? How did you know which ones are edible and yummy as opposed to the poisonous ones? That would be a great skill for someone like me who LOVES mushrooms.
hey again jer, those are chantrelles. steve's an expert on good vrs. evil mushrooms. I made a vat of mushroom soup with this particular lot. Usually he brings home a handful for omelettes. I know, mushrooms are the best eh.
8 comments:
Hey - thanks for the pics! I love Emily as that Incredibles chick, and Tommy in his bright fashions. Wow, you sure look "wack-ed" (wicked with Menno accent) like Krystle in that photo with Tom! Crazy!
Wonderful photos...thanks for sharing.
WOWZERS! National Geographic called and they want their photos back. These are really stunning. Way to go, Ang.
I can't take a photie to save my life.
"Thank you too" as they like to say at the Co-op.
Shup lesa, not another word outta you...i'll willem dafoe you one!
Did you eat those 'shrooms? How did you know which ones are edible and yummy as opposed to the poisonous ones? That would be a great skill for someone like me who LOVES mushrooms.
hey again jer,
those are chantrelles. steve's an expert on good vrs. evil mushrooms. I made a vat of mushroom soup with this particular lot. Usually he brings home a handful for omelettes. I know, mushrooms are the best eh.
Oh my. Yum.
That is just so cool.
I need more pics, I'm having a moment of Emily/Thomas deprivation!
Post a Comment