


A Sunday at the log cabin. Lesa's and Jildaz's friends from Vancouver bought a property near Powell River at the same time we moved here. After 2 years of painstaking labour and trips back and forth from the city, they've finally settled into their gorgeous new home. This means we have some new pals that don't require a ferry or two to visit.
5 comments:
wow, what a beautiful cabin and the scenery is incrediable !
love aunt darlene
It's so heavenly there!
When's the last time you were in BC aunt darlene?
WOW, ANG,
I WOULD SAY THE LAST TIME I WAS IN B.C. WAS WHEN YOUR MOM AND DAD LIVED IN CAMPEBELL RIVER BEFORE YOU WERE BORN. SAD ISN'T IT ?
CONSIDERING HOW MUCH I LOVE THE MOUTAINS.
HOPEFULLY, WE WILL CHANGE THAT IN THE FUTURE.
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
wait till one of your kids move here, they all do, if only for a stint!
Post a Comment