September 30, 2005

Tommy and I off to the mall in my Dad's 1987 Bonneville. It's one deluxe mac-daddy of a spiff-mobile with all the bells and whistles you can think of. Pimped out with cranberry rugs, seats, dashboard, and steering wheel, all the old-timers in town can't keep their eyes off of it. Tonite I'll be cruis'n with Lesa ...

6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Tom-Tom, I love you! Can't believe how fast he's growing into that shirt! Wow! So jealous of Lesa right now too. I'm still thinking of taking a trip out there in Nov.

Krystle said...

Hey Ang you still got the Judd's in the cassette player, or is the radio still tuned in the only country station that will stay clear all over the island, I guess you are considered a mainlander though.

Have fun with Lesa, Ill be thinking of you guys

Ang said...

Somehow Ozzy found his way into the cassette player.

Jeremy said...

"Somehow"? This is no great mystery. As in, by the very intentional effort of your esteemed husband, who lives for the 80s metal and hard rock?

Elizabeth said...

You guys have no idea what a sweet ride this car is.

Krystle said...

Ang, how do you make it so you can click on Lesa's name and her blog appear?

Blog Archive