Emily! Didja know you have a coupla frogs in yur eye????? Is that what they're teaching you in your new school???? Eeek!!! Cheyenne misses you.....We can't do up our shirts because our cute little button is missing! That's you! Soon....ok??????
THANKS FOR THE CLARIFICATION........I COULDN'T TELL WHAT KIND OF WEIRD CREATURE EMILY HAD IN HER HANDS ! SHE IS A BRAVE LITTLE GIRL NO DOUBT. LOVE AUNT DARLENE
11 comments:
That frog looks so real...and in such imminent danger.
Jer those are two live frogs that Emily is forcing to kiss, it's kinda hard to tell.
Emily! Didja know you have a coupla frogs in yur eye?????
Is that what they're teaching you in your new school???? Eeek!!! Cheyenne misses you.....We can't do up our shirts because our cute little button is missing! That's you! Soon....ok??????
Emily is possibly the bravest 6 year-old girl I know. I hope I can pass on as few fears to my children as you've done for her.
AS IF. That's amazing...what a kid!
Monice, Emily was so thrilled with your comment, she wanted me to write "Thanks" with a whole bunch of "!!!!!!!"
Heath, Emily knows she couldn't pay me to hold a reptile but thanks for the credit anyhow, very sweet words!
THANKS FOR THE CLARIFICATION........I COULDN'T TELL WHAT KIND OF WEIRD CREATURE EMILY HAD IN HER HANDS !
SHE IS A BRAVE LITTLE GIRL NO DOUBT.
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
I'm glad you explained that there were two frogs in the picture. I thought it was one gigantic frog that was kind of stttrreeeeeetttccchhhheeed out.
Emily is so much braver than I was at that age. She is so cute
Aunt Rose
Actually Steve can take all the create for Emily's braver because I would have probably freaked out when Ang was little.
Mom
Post a Comment