Does this kid have no fear?
Her and Tom will get along just fineKrystle
Oh yeah,Mosquitoes make her scream which has been why we've been spared much, if any, whining about moving back to manitoba.
I know Krys, he's the luckiest little brother already.
I guess that's a pretty rational approach to fearing creatures -- if they suck your blood, run screaming...if they hop around making funny ribbety sounds and don't attempt to eat you, befriend them. Kids are so smart.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Does this kid have no fear?
Her and Tom will get along just fine
Krystle
Oh yeah,
Mosquitoes make her scream which has been why we've been spared much, if any, whining about moving back to manitoba.
I know Krys, he's the luckiest little brother already.
I guess that's a pretty rational approach to fearing creatures -- if they suck your blood, run screaming...if they hop around making funny ribbety sounds and don't attempt to eat you, befriend them. Kids are so smart.
Post a Comment