July 09, 2005


The wisest, most wonderful thing I've ever done, in the heart of Fool's Paradise 11 years ago. Me love you long time sweety!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU CRAZY KIDS YOU !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary guys!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

You're wedding was sooo beautiful!! Was it really 11 years ago??? crazy!

Ang said...

THANKS ALL!!

Anonymous said...

BELATED HAPPY ANNIVERSARY - WE LOVE YOU!
AUNT ROSE

Elizabeth said...

I click onto your website every night to look at this photo. This makes me so excited for next year.

You and Steve have something magical.

:) Loving you.

Elizabeth said...

OoOooooooOOOooooops. Steve said "What's with British Columbians using words like 'magical' anyway?"

Sorry!

Ang said...

Thanks Aunt Rose
Thanks Tonta Lesa
And well whaaats wit RrrrOOznOrt boyz using verds like GRATE???

Jeremy said...

Happy belated anniversary...11 years, eh? That's great...I mean excellent!

(I think Rosenorters love "great" because no matter how you say it, it always seems to sound just a little bit sarcastic...the humour of choice back there)

Ang said...

hey, i've often boasted about the choice guys rosenshnort has to offer, they're all babes and they're all GrAAAte (pronounced gutterally and with great enthusiasm)

Elizabeth said...

I've never met a guy from Rosenort who wasn't GRATE. But maybe that was all of these fellas filtering them away from us?

Jeremy said...

Obah-NAY, but yet.

Blog Archive