Ang I totally think you should post that Beautiful picture of you in grade 10, you know the one where your red turtle neck matches the exact colour of your lipstick, you must remember that picture, the one where you mastered the puckered lip.
HAHA, I had a blast on Friday and Sat. I will email you tonight about that letter I wrote.
Lesa you were a really incredible teenager. I was fasinated by you. Thank God you did not become a secretary.. Why do we all have to live so far away. I am so glad Ang started her blog so I could see her dear friends lives now. You all make me so proud. Ang's mom
Wow... Shirley those are kind words. You will be happy to know I've been promoted to a fun and respectable position in health care research. I'll confess, I always admired your work ethic. You really put in a lot of hours to feed your family and you lead an independent and confident life as a single mother in a *very* conservative town. WAY TO GO! Ang - wasn't your mom very forgiving of some of our hairstyles?
5 comments:
WHAT A BABE!?!
we were ready finally ready to grow those bangs out. *WE*!!
Ang I totally think you should post that Beautiful picture of you in grade 10, you know the one where your red turtle neck matches the exact colour of your lipstick, you must remember that picture, the one where you mastered the puckered lip.
HAHA, I had a blast on Friday and Sat. I will email you tonight about that letter I wrote.
Lesa you were a really incredible teenager. I was fasinated by you.
Thank God you did not become a secretary..
Why do we all have to live so far away.
I am so glad Ang started her blog so I could see her dear friends lives now. You all make me so proud.
Ang's mom
Wow... Shirley those are kind words. You will be happy to know I've been promoted to a fun and respectable position in health care research. I'll confess, I always admired your work ethic. You really put in a lot of hours to feed your family and you lead an independent and confident life as a single mother in a *very* conservative town. WAY TO GO!
Ang - wasn't your mom very forgiving of some of our hairstyles?
Post a Comment