July 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(153)
-
▼
July
(14)
- Just a couple of sweet pics from our recent visit ...
- Ain't it neat that Jeanne and I have had almost id...
- This is exactly why one must never fall asleep at ...
- I can hardly believe that another best friend from...
- Holy Knock-out!Happy Birthday my friend!Here you ...
- Lesa with an "e" for Enthralling to all who meet h...
- This is the earliest Lesa pic I own. There we are ...
- Click here:Whats new kittycat...whooah whoo-ooah...
- The wisest, most wonderful thing I've ever done, i...
- No title
- No title
- Not so camera-shy these days...
- Been spending the last couple of weekends with my ...
- Emily brings out the giddy school girl in everyon...
-
▼
July
(14)
6 comments:
I miss them. Emily looks so contented.
Mom
Miss you too. It's so easy to photograph her, i'm lucky.
Hi Ang Haven't looked at your blog for so long you have been extremley busy. Hope your Birthday was great. You Dad leaves for home today. You guys are just beautiful people and I will be up there soon to see you again. If you can stand it lol.
Hi Ang! You are an amazing photographer! Every picture on here is great. Any chance you guys are coming to Vancouver soon? I'd love to meet lil' Thomas!
Hope all is well!
:)Snooze.
Marm, get over here dude!
Snuffy that was the sweetest compliment, but i have to admit that most of the pics i take are poo.
Post a Comment