October 09, 2007

What would happen if for the next bit, i post at least one photo everyday, with or without any text. And, i keep changing the little write-up under COASTING until something sticks. It's better than whatever I've been doing for the last half-year and it might save me from dumping this thing into outer-space forever!

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Sounds like a worthy blogging experiment. Every day might be a little too demanding, though...

Anonymous said...

WHASSUP ANG ?
TRYING TO BLOG WITH THREE KIDS EXHAUSTING OR IS YOUR COMPUTER SCREWING UP ?
CUT YOURSELF A BREAK AND JUST BLOG ONCE IN AWHILE.
LOVE AUNT DARLENE

Anonymous said...

Even on our lovely, new dial-up I check regularly for new visions of the growing Plett family.
I love seeing new shots.....I can make up my own text.
Miss you guys tons!
Love Mo

Jacqueline, Bradley, Elle, & Ben said...

Did Aunt Darlene just write WHASSUP! Too funny...we love checking out your world no matter how often you update...:)