I love Simon's hair and the kids standing by the window brings such a fond memory for me.Love NannieAunt Jeanne is out here helping us.
LOVE Em's hair like that - just LOVE it! Ooh, my cute little nephews. How I miss you!
Great shot. Emily looks about 14 here, I'd say. As if you're going to have a TEENAGED DAUGHTER before too long.
Did Tommy help out Simon with a hair transplant? That looks suspisciously like blonde curls.Uncle R.
Is that really you Uncle R? Simon's hair looks suspisciously thicker and curlier than usual in this photie.Auntie A
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love Simon's hair and the kids standing by the window brings such a fond memory for me.
Love Nannie
Aunt Jeanne is out here helping us.
LOVE Em's hair like that - just LOVE it! Ooh, my cute little nephews. How I miss you!
Great shot. Emily looks about 14 here, I'd say. As if you're going to have a TEENAGED DAUGHTER before too long.
Did Tommy help out Simon with a hair transplant? That looks suspisciously like blonde curls.
Uncle R.
Is that really you Uncle R? Simon's hair looks suspisciously thicker and curlier than usual in this photie.
Auntie A
Post a Comment